I’m aware its no Monday and I’m also aware I haven’t written a blog post in a very long time. Life happens sometimes and for me I’ve had a lot of changes that have meant I haven’t had the time I needed and wanted to write blog posts to the standard I’d like.
So, here I am trying again, making no apologies for life. It happens to us all.
Let’s start with WIWTM. Here goes……
- 1 x 13 PSP overnight terry cloth red
- 13″ Novel Red NOIR “NINJA style”(moderate/heavy) Organic Bamboo Velour Overnight
- 13″ Ngozi Sews cotton topped butterfly print Overnight (newbie)
- 11″ NR crushed velvet TWEEDLEDEE straight Moderate
- 10″ NR Zombie Apocalypse cotton topped Moderate (newbie)
- 10″ Ruby’s cotton topped Moderate
- 10″ Ngozi Sews cotton topped mushroom print Moderate
- 9.5″ Long MIDI Environmenstrual Russian Doll Moderate
- 9.5″ Long MIDI Environmenstrual Tree of Life Moderate
- 7″ PSP Butterfly Panty liner
- 7″ Muff Fluff CSP Dracula Jersey topped Panty liner
- 7″ Muff Fluff CSP Ursula cotton topped Panty liner
- 7″ Muff Fluff CSP Harry Potter Jersey topped Panty liner
- 7″ Cheeky Wipes heart cotton topped Panty liner
- 7″ Novel Red Minky topped WHITE RABBIT Panty liner (newbie)
- 7″ NR Cotton Topped Panty liner
- 7″ Cheeky Wipes charcoal minky topped Panty liner
You may have noticed I used less pads this month. I got reacquainted with Lena cup as it was more practical for changing at work. I have to say I’d really missed it. Also, treated myself to some lunette cup wipes. Ideal for moments when there I no sink in the toilet cubicle or when I’ve forgotten my water bottle to flush it clean with. I have to say they work really well.
So ladies what did you were in the month of December? Did any of you treat yourelves to any new Christmas printed pads?
More content coming to you soon. Thank you all for sticking with me.