I have so many CSP maker reviews to catch up on that I am having to for go my menstrual cups to allow time for true testing of style, fit and absorbency of my cloth pads.
Next week I will finally review Muff Fluff UK pads, but until then Eco Warriors please see the array of CSP I wore in September.
This month I wore a total of 4 overnight pads, 9 Moderates and 5 Panty liners.
- 2 x 13 PSP overnight terry cloth blue and red
- 13″ Cheeky wipes Overnight
- 13″ Novel Red NOIR “NINJA style”(moderate/heavy) Organic Bamboo Velour Overnight
- 10″ Zigzags PSP Moderate
- 10″ Colourful Birds PSP Moderate
- 10″ Green PSP Moderate
- 10″Blue PSP Moderate
- 10″ Red PSP Moderate
- 9.5″ Long MIDI Environmenstrual Russian dolls Moderate
- 9″ NR crushed velvet MADHATTER straight Moderate
- 9″ Cheeky Wipes purple rainbow Moderate
- 9″ Cheeky Wipes pink Moderate
- 9.5″ Earthjunki art print Panty liner
- 7.25″ Environmenstrual Giraffe print Panty liner
- 7″ Cheeky Wipes blue Panty liner
- 7″ PSP Safari print Panty liner
- 7″ Muff Fluff UK Dracula Jersey topped Panty liner
- 7″ NR APRIL SHOWERS Narrow Panty liner
So that concludes this months ‘What I Wore’. As always, post your comments and pictures below.